Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bridal Shoot: Sean and Danyelle

We had so much fun with Sean and Danyelle out at Appin House.
This is the first time I have been to Appin House and I loved it. So many photographic opportunities in such a small area.

Sean and Danyelle were married a couple of years ago but wanted to take some time and get some images that they were really happy with and the feedback so far is that they love these.

I have added a selection of my favourite images - enjoy!!!

Oh, Danyelle also does some modelling - so if you want to use her for any modelling work let me know and I will put you in contact with her.

Oh, one more thing... the gorgeous make up was done by Emma Neal - she is available for weddings and any other make work you may require. You can email her on emmaneal@live.com regarding bookings.

Angie xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment