Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bridal Shoot: Ashleigh

I LOVE Ashleigh!! She looks so amazing in these photographs - isn't she gorgeous??

I LOVE this venue. This amazing location is Tebbutts Observatory in Windsor, NSW. It's so romantic and sooo country - it's the perfect wedding venue. A great location if you are looking at getting married in the Hawkesbury area.
(I may be a little biased as this is where Ben and I got married) :)

Oh, and the make up... fabulous work my Emma Neal! If you're looking for a make up artist, feel free to send her an email on emmaneal@live.com

Ok, there is something else I love... BRIDAL SHOOTS!
that's right...I LOVE BRIDAL SHOOTS!!!

I love all the planning that goes into a bridal shoot: the concept design, the styling and the location scouting. Can't wait to start planning the next one.
Let me know if you are interested?
angie@angelicapeady.com.au

Angie xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment