Monday, January 25, 2010

'bout a Blog!

I love finding new and fabulous blogs that I just happen to come across in the wide world of the web.
I plan to share a new one (or two, or three) with you each Monday.

I love bridal blogs and today I wanted to share a few of my favourites...

To start off we have Polka Dot Bride a fantastic Australian blog run my Ms Polka :) Great for inspiration.

June Bug Weddings blog a fabulous seattle based blog which has amazing inspirational weddings and fashion featured.

Style Me Pretty one of my favs from the U.S. Always fabulous and always amazing imagery.

ooooh - exciting find... just found this one - for those of you addicted to Etsy here's one for you:
Etsy Wedding Blog - LOVE IT!!

That should be enough to keep you going - more fabulous website finds next Monday.

Tomorrow I will be sharing some images with you.

Until then,
Angie xx

www.angelicapeady.com.au
angie@angelicapeady.com.au

1 comment: