Friday, March 5, 2010

Bridal Shoot: Tahlia and Justyn

I LOVE BRIDAL SHOOTS!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

It's a bit of a luxury to photograph a bride and groom away from the wedding day but if you can arrange it, it ROCKS!!!!. There are no wedding day stresses and we're not rushed for time. We can also get a bit CRAZY to make it a little different from the actual wedding day - we can go to amazing locations and includes fun props - like balloons.
We LOVE making it interesting and have plenty of suggestions and we can even style the "Bridal Shoot" for you.

I had a particular vision in mind and had planned a fantastic beach and cliff session at Clovelly. It was going to be about balloons and sunshine and big blue sky - unfortunately as soon as I started clicking away it began to rain. While I was sitting in the car, waiting for the storm to pass (and trying to think of wet weather locations) I thought of the Art Gallery of NSW - I have always wanted to photograph there - it would be the perfect opportunity and a location that would be a little drier. Then the magic began to happen :)

I have included a few of my favourite images from the day. A special thanks to Tahlia and Justyn for being flexible and adventurous :) You both looked amazing!!!

Angie xx

angie@angelicapeady.com.au

Makeup: by Tahlia
Dress: purchased from Sweethearts Bridal, Blacktown

















No comments:

Post a Comment