Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Greg and Jen: Pre Wedding Shoot

We love North Narrabeen!!! Such a fabulous location!!!

I remember visiting North Narrabeen when I was younger. We used to go to the beach but my dad was also a keen windsurfer (and ok, I admit it... I have done a bit of windsurfing in my time too) and the Narrabeen Lakes was one of his favourite locations to windsurf - so Narrabeen is a location that special to me and reminds me of summer.

Ok, back to Greg and Jen - after all, that's why we were there :)
We met up with Greg and Jen early Sunday morning (ok - it was 10am but that's pretty early for a Sunday) for a beach engagement session at North Narrabeen Beach. The beach pool is amazing and I have to admit... I was drooling slightly at the thought of the photographs we will get of Jen in her wedding dress walking down the jetty beside the pool.

Not to mention Greg's vintage car - this is an amazing car and apparently it is quite rare. If you're loving it this gorgeous car - Greg does hire it out for weddings - just get in contact with me and I can pass on your details. Their wedding is in March and I'm sure we'll have some great photographs of them in this great car.

Enjoy these images from their pre wedding shoot.

Angie xx

www.angelicapeady.com.au
angie@angelicapeady.com.au









No comments:

Post a Comment